EAT C-Major SP. Turntable.
The Balance 2-arm is a robust and refined turntable based on the renowned Balance model which has the particularity of offering the demanding fan the possibility of using two reading arms and two capsules pickup and thus enjoy two different sound aesthetics . The new Brinkmann starts from a base obtained by the high-precision machining of a solid aluminum block which also houses the bases for the two arms, which, in turn, include an easy-to-use fastening mechanism and can be rotated to optimize the Distance to the axis of rotation of the plate. One of the most significant features of the Balance 2-arm is the presence of the new Sinus engine, based on that developed by Helmut Brinkmann during the tuning of the sophisticated Oasis and Bardo turntables, using an attack circuitry of 4 Phases (4 times 90 °) to smooth the rotation of belt drive plates to the maximum.
- Very high performance turntable with belt drive.
- Ability to mount 2 reading arms (from 9 "to 12").
- Brinkmann's unique Sinus motor with 4-phase attack circuitry to smooth plate rotation.
- Plinth made from a single piece of solid aluminum.
- Compatible with Brinkmann RöNT II external valve power supply.
- Plate of 18 kg of weight and 90 mm of thickness.
- Dimensions: 550x140x430 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 35 kg.