Based on the AV7702 model, the AV7702mkII (mark 2) is a refined and very complete pre / A / V processor that not only maintains the same audio and video quality standards of its predecessor, but even enhances them. This is thanks to the incorporation of refinements in key audio subsystems on the one hand and full compatibility with the latest 4K / UHD video on the other. Thanks to its 11.2-channel processing capability, the AV7702mkII enables Dolby Atmos configuration up to 7.1.4 or 9.1.2 channels and DTS: X up to 11 channels, while the AV7702mkII can be upgraded to support the system Multi-dimensional encoding Auro-3D and Auromatic mixing scheme to complete the 3D sound options currently available. Regardless of the format selected, the sound quality is guaranteed by Marantz's unique audio technologies, a powerful DSP SHARC chip with 32-bit architecture and the use of 32-bit / 192 DACs KHz of high precision in all channels. A high quality printed circuit board has also been added for the preamplifier section equipped with HDAM modules and a power supply for the same, which includes Elna audiophile grade capacitors, which allows special treatment for the reproduction of recordings Musical in high resolution. The same level of sophistication and perfectionism is found in the video section, which has to stand out the full compatibility with very high resolution 4K / Ultra HD signals, as well as the more advanced version of the HDMI (2.0a) interconnection format, . Because of this, Marantz's new A / V preamplifier / processor can route and scale 4K signals at 50/60 Hz, while HDCP 2.2 approval ensures perfect reproduction of 4K content with copy protection. The AV7702mkII also supports HDR ("High Dynamic Range") and "Wide Color Gamut" concepts, key components of the 4K / Ultra HD BT.2020 video specification. In addition, it has a generous supply of HDMI inputs and outputs, all compatible HDCP 2.2. It should be noted that its configuration is very easy thanks to the help of the Advanced Graphical User Interface (GUI), the Configuration Wizard and the sophisticated Audyssey MultEQ room calibration. A total of 11.2 preamplified XLR audio outputs and 13.2 preamplified audio outputs give the user ample freedom of choice in selecting the associated power stages.
- Previous / 11.2 channel A / V processor with very high performance.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functionality.
- Compatible with Dolby Atmos and Asuro-3D; Prepared for the DTS: X.
- Previous RCA outputs for 11.2 channels and RCA for 13.2 channels
- 32-bit / 192 kHz D / A converters for all channels.
- Powered power supply with audiophile grade components.
- Circuitry with current feedback topology and HDAM modules.
- Connectivity HDMI v2.0a compatible 4K at 60 Hz and 4: 4: 4.
- Support HDCP 2.2 on all inputs.
- Compatible with the most advanced 4K specification (HDR and BT.2020).
- Supports MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA and AIFF.
- "Streaming" high resolution audio in FLAC 192/24, DSD and ALAC.
- Dimensions: 440x185x411 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 10.2 kg.