Boulder 2010. Preamplifier.
- Balanced line preamplifier with 6 inputs, 2 main outputs, 2 record outputs.
- Maximum input level: 7V RMS.
- Maximum output level: 28V RMS.
- THD+noise (2V output, 20Hz-5kHz): 0.0008% (-102dB);
- THD+noise at 20kHz: 0.001% (-100dB).
- THD with output loaded with 150 ohms: <0.5dB distortion change.
- Maximum voltage gain: 20dB.
- Record path gain: 12dB.
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz, +0/-0.03dB. 0.02Hz-300kHz, -3dB.
- Channel separation (L-R or R-L): 136dB or better, 20Hz-20kHz.
- Crosstalk, adjacent inputs: -136dB or better, 20Hz-20kHz.
- Crosstalk, Main to Record: -132dB or better, 20Hz-20kHz.
- Input impedance: 333k ohms balanced.
- Output impedance: 100 ohms.
- Power requirements: 240W max (180W nominal).
Dimensions Preamp: 18.0" W by 6.875" H by 16.25" D. Power supply: 18.0" W by 4.25" H by 15.5" D.
The unit is like new, with perfect working condition. The power supply unit has two scratches that can be seen on the pics. The unit is complete, with packaging, manual and remote control.
Original retail price 46500 €, offer price 17,000 €