Gateway to the Astell & Kern smile universe, the AK100 combines full compatibility with MQS files with a total memory of 96 GB. It is broken down into an internal 32 GB flash memory and two 32 GB microSD cards each , Which are loaded into as many slots specifically arranged for it. Inside the AK100 also find one of the renowned "chips" of the 24-bit / 192-kHz Wolfson WM8740 D / A conversion, which coupled with a powerful processor and analog output circuitry with purist criteria allow optimizing potential A broad spectrum of digital audio files.
- High performance portable digital audio player.
- Compatible with the high resolution format, up to 24 bits / 192 kHz, MQS
- ("Mastering Quality Sound"), which allows to enjoy sound quality similar to that of recording studios.
- Supported formats: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, APE, MP3, AAC, WMA and OGG.
- Optical digital input / output; USB 2.0 port; Bluetooth compatible.
- Possibility to use as digital processor (DAC) via optical digital connection.
- 5-band EQ adjustable from touch screen to customize sound.
- Frequency response of 10-20,000 Hz, +/- 0'02 dB.
- Total harmonic distortion level + noise (THD + N): 0'0009%.
- -120 dB crosstalk.
- 90 ps jitter level.
- Signal to Noise Ratio of 110 dB.
- Dimensions: 59'2x79x14'4 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 122 g.