Tannoy Mercury 7.1
Model of the new reincarnation of the popular Mercury series of Tannoy, the Mercury 7.1 is an attractive compact monitor whose interior agglutinates technological developments of great relevance that make it a product with an unprecedented quality / price ratio. A casual aesthetic but with an air of classicism, which makes it very attractive even for younger users, and a construction and finishes of great class, which will attract the attention of the most demanding, is the letter of presentation of this speaker 2-way bass-reflex (with back panel port) designed for both Hi-Fi and Home Theater applications. Among its technical refinements, firstly, a dome tweeter of polyester fibers interlaced and covered by a layer of nitro-urethane that is propelled by a powerful magnet of neodymium. The result is a reproduction of the highest frequencies with precision, transparency and spaciousness hitherto unimaginable in a product of this class and price. To reproduce the bass, a state-of-the-art "midwoofer" with 127 mm diameter paper pulp cone, coated with a multifiber layer is used, which allows it to exhibit a great tonal neutrality, an amazing capacity to reproduce surprisingly low frequencies and a dynamic Dazzling for a speaker of such moderate dimensions. All this is combined with filtering circuitry that makes the Mercury 7.1 a sound box easy to attack over a wide spectrum of amplifiers. Its completion in three beautiful finishes facilitates the integration in all type of residential and professional spaces
- Compact monitor with exceptional quality / price ratio.
- High versatility High Fidelity / Home Cinema.
- 2-way bass reflex design / 2 speakers.State-of-the-art transducers designed and built by Tannoy.
- Frequency divider filter run with high quality components.
- Frequency response of 53-32,000 Hz (cut-off points at -6 dB).
- Sensitivity of 87 dB / W / m.
- Nominal impedance of 8 ohms.
- Power of the associated amplifier: 20-80 W RMS.
- Dimensions: 160x270x194'7 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 2.7 kg.