The VPL-HW45ES is Sony's newest proposal for those who want to enjoy the best, with images worthy of the best cinema, of the best HD in both 2D and 3D. The VPL-HW45ES is based on a combination of high-level construction and careful design, with its clean curved lines, a striking white finish and a series of front ventilation slots that substantially increase installation flexibility. Unique technical solutions. Among them is the use of the most current generation of Sony's exclusive SXRD matrices and the latest version of Reality Creation's digital video processing scheme Reality Creation 2, which, in addition to allowing a dynamic contrast ratio Exceptional quality, guarantees high quality viewing even in brightly lit rooms as a result of a brightness of 1,800 lumens. Another significant technical refinement of the VPL-HW45ES is Sony's Iris 3 technology, which, in addition to maximizing the dynamic range, ensures, in conjunction with the "Contrast Enhancer" system, the maintenance of contrast during the viewing of 2D and 3D content More critical. The above-mentioned Reality Creation 2 scheme allows, along with Motionflow intelligent image interpolation technology, to reproduce the most delicate colors and textures by preserving the gray gradation of the most critical scenes, thus optimizing the viewing Of the films with complex planes and the enjoyment of video games that require very low latency times, in order to ensure a perfect cadence in the parade of the images. In addition, the Sony has adjustment tools designed for the most purists, such as the electronic alignment of SXRD panels or HSV manual color correction, as well as very generous connectivity.
- High-performance "Full HD" video projector.
- Equipped with 3 SXRD matrices with native resolution 2K exclusive of Sony.
- Brightness level of 1,800 ANSI lumens.
- 6,000 hour UHP lamp with dynamic control circuit.
- Optics of high precision and very low dispersion.
- Lens travel up to +/- 71% vertically and +/- 25% horizontally.
- Sony's exclusive "Reality Creation 2" scaling circuit.
- Compatible 3D, with integrated radio transmitter (RF) transmitter.
- Infrared or radiofrequency glasses optionally available.
- Operating noise of 22 dB.
- Customizable operation, with 9 picture modes and 10 gamma modes.
- Update function via USB.
- Compatible with all types of customized systems via RS232 and RJ-45.
- Optional HDMI wireless transmission kit available.
- Dimensions: 407x179x464 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 9 kg.