Designed to get the most out of listening to music and cinematic surround sound at home, the MM8077 power stage is equipped with the same technologies as our high fidelity reference amplifiers, including among them our exclusive output stages with Separate current feedback topology for each channel, whose high slew rate provides them with an extensive through band that is ideal for enjoying without limitation the full potential of today's high resolution audio formats. All output stages include the same circuit topology to achieve uniform sound quality across all channels, while the MM8077 offers the option of choosing between balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) inputs for each channel for the purpose To maximize the flexibility of the equipment configuration. The use of power transistors with high capacity current delivery and wide band pass allows to handle with aplomb the most compromised musical power peaks even with low impedance loudspeakers.
- Power Output (8/4 Ohm RMS): 150 W / 180 W (6)
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 100kHz (+ -3dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.03% (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Damping factor: 100
- Input sensitivity: High level: 1.2 V / 22 kohms
- Input sensitivity: High balanced level: 2.4 V / 30 kohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: High Level: 105 dB