Marantz AV8805. AV preamplifier.
The Marantz AV8805 is a 13.2-channel non-compromised A / V preamplifier / processor, designed to work in conjunction with external amplification stages or high-quality active speaker cabinets. With an industrial design that mixes avant-garde and minimalism, this superb electronic control provides surround sound of the highest level both "conventional" and 3D, including in the latter case decoding for all commercially available systems, ie Dolby Atmos, DTS: X and Auro-3D (which will be added shortly via free firmware download). Also, thanks to a total of eight stereophonic AK4490 D / A converters, the AV8805 offers a sonorous realism worthy of the best High Fidelity. Another key aspect of this impressive preview / audiovisual processor is its outstanding constructive quality, the result of an exhaustive evaluation of the key mechanical parameters. The AV8805 is also exceptional in terms of both wired and wireless connectivity, to the point of being able to be part of the most complex custom systems. Another relevant detail of the AV8805 is that all audio signals are handled by the exclusive HDAM modules before being sent to the XLR or RCA outputs. As befits a product in its category, the AV8805 is also equipped with a highly advanced video section that incorporates the latest in 4K and HDR compatibility. And finally, we highlight a very complete acoustic configuration options to facilitate adaptation to any space.
- Previous / A / V processor of 13.2 reference channels.
- Wi-Fi functionality with dual band of 2'4 GHz / 5 GHz and Bluetooth.
- Balanced and unbalanced analog outputs for 15.2 channels.
- Section of audio executed with selected components and HDAM modules.
- Mechanical construction completely antiresonant.
- Equipped with 8 high precision D / A converters (32 bit technology).
- Compatible HDR (Gamma Hybrid Log and Dolby Vision included).
- Routing of 4K signals at 60 Hz; Video scaling up to 4K resolution.
- Compatible with 4: 4: 4, HDR and BT.2020 color coding.
- 8 (1 front) inputs / 3 HDMI outputs (1 for Zone 2) compatible HDCP 2.2.
- Compatible eARC ("enhanced Audio Return Channel") via firmware upgrade.
- Compatible Dolby Atmos, DTS: X and Auro-3D.
- "Streaming" high quality audio with and without cables.
- Compatible DSD (2'8 / 5'6 MHz), FLAC, ALAC, AIFF and WAV.
- Compatible with the HEOS multi-room sound concept.
- Possibility of management via AVR Remote App of Marantz.
- Calibration of video isf.
- Dimensions: 440x185x410 mm (Anx Al x P).
- Weight: 13.7 kg