Designed to be used with external power amplifiers such as the Marantz MM8077, MM7055 or MM7025 models, the AV7706 is not only a superb A / V processor, but also a superb analog preamplifier that includes exclusive Marantz HDAM modules to ensure superior performance. optimal channel spacing, minimal crosstalk, and superior signal-to-noise ratio, thereby providing accurate detail resolution and stereo imaging. The same level of refinement is found in the video circuitry, compatible with 8K video signals and equipped with the relevant HDMI 2.1 connectivity with all that this entails in increasing image resolution, motion resolution (frame rate) and depth. color (12 bit). Particularly equipped to optimize the gaming experience, the AV7706 allows the routing of 4K signals of 120 frames per second, a spectacular feature that is complemented by functions such as Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Automatic Low Latency Mode (ALLM ) and Quick Frame Transport (QFT) to ensure perfect fluidity even for the most aggressive movements. For its part, “Hi-Res” audio streaming is carried out using HEOS Built-in technology, which combines robustness and flexibility of use thanks to the power of its dedicated app. The AV7706 also highlights the Audyssey MultEQ XT32 automatic calibration system that it incorporates, whose precision guarantees perfect integration of each piece of equipment in the room.
- Previous / 11.2 channel A / V processor with very high performance.
- Functionality Wi-Fi with dual band of 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz and Bluetooth.
- Dedicated high quality preamplification board with HDAM modules.
- Power supply equipped with audiophile grade ELNA capacitors.
- Extended shielding of sensitive circuits.
- Pre-balanced and unbalanced outputs for 11.2 channels.
- Routing of 4K signals at 60 Hz; Scaling video up to 4K resolution.
- Compatible with 4: 4: 4 color coding, HDR and BT.2020.
- 8 (1 front) HDMI inputs / 3 (1 for Zone 2) compatible HDCP 2.2.
- Conversion of analog signals into digital via HDMI.
- Compatible with Dolby Atmos, DTS: X and Auro-3D (via paid upgrade).
- High-quality streaming audio with and without cables.
- Supports DSD (2'8 / 5'6 MHz), FLAC, ALAC, AIFF and WAV.
- Compatible with the HEOS multi-room sound concept.
- Possibility of management via 2016 AVR Remote App from Marantz.
- Calibration of video isf.
- Dimensions: 440x185x411 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 10.4 kg.