Very compact and slim so it can be installed even on walls and ceilings, the MSurround is the perfect speaker to complete a surround sound system based entirely on Boston Acoustics M Series models. Technologically sophisticated, the presence of one of the exclusive BMR tweeters of the American firm stands out, allowing you to reproduce the highest frequencies of the spectrum with an unprecedented dispersion in order to create really three-dimensional sound fields in the reproduction of all kinds of recordings Multichannel audio.
- High-performance, ultra-compact monitor with exceptional c / p ratio for home theater systems.
- BMR tuner (Balanced Mode Radiator) exclusive to Boston Acoustics.
- "Midwoofer" extremely light and rigid polypropylene cone.
- 180 degree sound dispersion.
- Possibility of installation in walls and ceilings.
- Front panel with leather.
- Frequency divider filter implemented with printed circuit boards and high quality components.
- 2 way system / 2 speakers with airtight enclosure.
- Frequency response of 95-22,000 Hz.
- Nominal impedance of 4 ohms.
- Sensitivity of 85 dB / W / m.
- Pot. Of amplification between 50 and 150 watts continuous.
- Dimensions: 166x242x113 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 2.9 kg.