Designed specifically to complete stereo or multi-channel systems based on Wilson Audio's elegant WATCH multi-application compact monitors, but also to extend the bass response of sets based on other models of the same brand, the WATCH Dog - already in its second generation - is A spectacular and refined subwoofer capable of providing a clean and undistorted response in the lower part of the audio spectrum while maintaining, at the same time, sound pressure levels that are literally visceral. In order to achieve perfect integration with all types of speakers, the WATCH Dog uses a passive design that, in conjunction with the powerful and versatile external control electronics WATCH Dog Controller, carries to the final consequences the concept of integration between boxes Acoustic and subwoofer and between the set formed by all of them and the listening room.
- Absolute reference passive subwoofer.
- Supplied as standard with the WATCH Dog Controller external control unit for garan. An integration perf. In all types of systems.
- Settings available in the controller: Equalization, Filter Cut-off Frequency, Filter Cut-off Frequency Low Pass, Phase (continuously variable) and Output Level.
- Controlled equipped with balanced inputs and outputs and non-bal.
- Modes of operation for preset music and cinema.
- Equipped with a 305mm transducer with double internal suspension.
- Answer in frec. Of 15-300 Hz in standard domestic rooms.
- Sensitivity of 83 dB / W / m.
- Minimum amplification power of 200 watts continuous.
- Nominal impedance of 8 ohms (minimum of 5.8 ohms).
- Subwoofer size / weight: 457x683x638 mm (W x H x D) / 95'7 kg.
- Dimension / weight of the controller: 482x144x292 mm (W x H x D) / 7'6 kg.
- Special finishes: AMARILLO YELLOW, CLASSIC ORANGE, TITAN RED, CARMEN RED, SEA-FORM GREEN, BLANCO FUJI, BIARRITZ WHITE, TOPAZ, MAHOGANY, DIAMOND BLACK, ESTORIL BLUE. (Consult).