Equipped with an enclosure whose construction benefits from the advances of the US firm in the field of materials science, Thor's Hammer is an absolute reference passive subwoofer that bases its extraordinary benefits on the use of two superb 15 " (381 mm) diameter with double suspension, based on the 12.5 "woofer built into the WATCH Dog model. These loudspeakers, designed specifically for the Thor's Hammer, combine an extremely robust and neutral cone with a powerful magnetic motor that allows them to exhibit, mounted on independent bass reflex reflexes, a literally perfect piston performance in the most extreme operating conditions , While a sophisticated independent control electronics that responds to the name of Wilson Controller (derived directly from the WATCH Dog Controller) allows to optimize to the millimeter the integration of Thor's Hammer - that, being a passive design, must be associated to an electronics in With any Wilson Audio speaker (X-2 Alexandria included) and, in general, in any set of very high-resolution speakers.
- Subwoofer passive bass-reflex.
- Two custom-made 381 mm diameter transducers for Wilson Audio.
- External control electronics for optimal integration into all types of systems and rooms.
- Frequency response of 15-70 Hz.
- Nominal impedance of 4 ohms.
- Dimensions: 508x1,499x653 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 186.88 kg.
- Special finishes: AMARILLO YELLOW, CLASSIC ORANGE, TITAN RED, CARMEN RED, SEA-FORM GREEN, BLANCO FUJI, BIARRITZ WHITE, TOPAZ, MAHOGANY, DIAMOND BLACK, ESTORIL BLUE. (Consult).