Designed to be a subwoofer in the literal sense of the word and not a vulgar extension of the bass response of a conventional speaker (in fact, suitably designed speaker systems include high quality woofers), the Grand Grand is capable of Add that last octave of bass reinforcement that dare not the vast majority of subwoofers available in the market, thus allowing the user to have a greater sense of space and focusing ability. In the case of Home Theater applications, this also means being able to reproduce the visceral experience initially created by those responsible for each soundtrack and that it has only been relatively recently possible to become a reality thanks to the irruption of video formats and State-of-the-art multichannel surround sound. The Grand Grand is completed with very complete connectivity and a termination available in a wide number of options ranging from white / black lacquer to the more traditional in authentic wood veneers.
- Very high performance bass-reflex subwoofer.
- Multipurpose High Fidelity / Home Theater.
- 300 mm diameter speaker with charcoal filled paper pulp cone designed and built specifically for Vienna Acoustics.
- Frequency response of 20-100 Hz.
- Internal amplifier power: 300 W RMS.
- High and low level inputs.
- Dimensions: 385x495x385 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 26 kg.