Ultra-compact, attractive, powerful and with an unbeatable quality / price ratio, the TS2.8 is the latest addition to Tannoy's family of subwoofers. Thanks to an exception pedigree, the TS2.8 adds to its very competitive price a degree of technological refinement unusual among the products of its class. Thus, instead of using a conventional bass-reflex configuration, the new Tannoy opts for the more complex and costly active / passive scheme, materialized in the use of two new 203 mm diameter paper pulp cone transducers designed and constructed By the reputed British firm. The active transducer, ie the one that receives signal from the amplifier and reproduces the sound itself, is located on one of the sides, while the passive, which replaces the bass reflex port of the more conventional designs, allows to extend the response Of the first one also improving the control and facilitating the location in rooms of compact dimensions and / or "difficult". In combination with a high quality Class D amplifier with a continuous output power of 180 watts and managed by digital signal processing (DSP), the TS2.8 displays a frequency response curve whose lower cut-off point is set at An incredible 34 Hz, which facilitates the reproduction of the most impactful bass, giving them an unthinkable depth in such a compact and affordable subwoofer. The new Tannoy is completed with a very complete connectivity, various adjustments and sophisticated protection circuitry that prevents anomalous operation in demanding working conditions.
- Subwoofer with high performance and exceptional value for money.
- Tannoy exclusive active / passive configuration.
- 203 mm diameter speakers designed for great excursions.
- Internal amplifier in Class D of 180 W RMS.
- Frequency response of 50-150 Hz.
- Stereo and LFE line inputs (RCA connectors).
- Lower cut point at 34 Hz (cut -6 dB).
- Protection against excess temperature, current and power.
- Construction and finishing of high quality.
- Dimensions: 324x320x270 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 8'6 kg.