With a classic and modern aesthetic at the same time, complemented by extremely compact dimensions, the TS2.10 is the simplest of the active subwoofers that make up Tannoy's innovative TS2 range. Equipped with technological solutions from the professional applications models of the renowned British firm, the TS2.10 brings a unique combination of state-of-the-art active and passive transducers, digital amplification electronics and DSP management circuitry for deep bass, Energetic and accurate in the reproduction of musical recordings as well as of cinematographic soundtracks.
- 1 active transducer and a passive 250 mm diameter designed for large displacements without distortion.
- Internal 300 W continuous amplifier in Class D.
- Cut to -6 dB at 24 Hz.
- High level inputs and outputs, Line and LFE.
- Management by DSP (Digital Signal Processing).
- Enclosure with high rigidity panels and internal reinforcements.
- Continuously variable phase adjustment between 0 and 180º.
- High versatility High Fidelity / Home Cinema.
- Dimensions: 380x390x328 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 14.5 kg.