Superior model of the new REL Ti Series, the T9i is an elegant and compact subwoofer in which the combination of transducers, enclosures and filtration technologies at an unprecedented price allows us to establish a new reference in affordable subwoofer systems. Thus, we find first a thin absorbent sheet made of metal alloy and located in the central area of the cone of the speaker, which allows to increase the stiffness of the same while reducing the weight. The result is the extension of the response and the increase of the strike without affecting the musicality that characterizes REL Acoustics designs. This improvement in transducers has given rise to another engineering advantage: the realignment of the active front panel speaker with its passive counterpart now located in the lower zone. On the other hand, the increase of 8% of the internal volume by almost imperceptibly modifying the depth of each enclosure allows an increase in the extension of the response curve and, therefore, a deeper bass. Very broad are also the connectivity options allowed by the T9i, with high level and line connectors on one side and optionally the possibility of wireless connection using the exclusive Aero protocol of REL Acoustics.
- Active subwoofer with exceptional quality / price ratio.
- Configuration in active / passive mode.
- Active and passive speakers with 254 mm treated cone.
- Power of the internal amplifier of 300 W RMS.
- Lower cutoff point at 28 Hz (-6 dB).
- High level (Neutrik) and line / LFE jacks.
- Optional wireless connection via REL Aero.
- Available in lacquered finish in white or black.
- Dimensions: 330x387x407 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 18.7 kg.