Intermediate model of the new REL Series Ti, the T7i is a refined and compact subwoofer in which the combination of transducers, enclosures and filtering technologies at an unprecedented price allows establishing a new reference in affordable subwoofer systems. Firstly, the presence of a thin absorbent sheet in the central area of the cone of the loudspeaker and made of metal alloy, which increases the stiffness of the same while reducing the weight. The result is the extension of the response and the increase of the strike without affecting the musicality that characterizes REL Acoustics designs. This improvement in transducers has given rise to another engineering advantage: the realignment of the active speaker on the front panel with its passive counterpart now located in the lower zone. On the other hand, the increase of 8% of the internal volume by almost imperceptibly modifying the depth of each enclosure allows an increase in the extension of the response curve and, therefore, a deeper bass. Very generous are also the connectivity options allowed by the T7i, with high level and line connectors on one side and optionally the possibility of wireless connection using the exclusive Aero protocol of REL Acoustics.
- Active subwoofer with exceptional quality / price ratio.
- Configuration in active / passive mode.
- Active and passive loudspeakers with treated cone of 200 and 254 mm respectively.
- Power of the internal amplifier of 200 W RMS.
- Lower cutoff point at 30 Hz (-6 dB).
- High level (Neutrik) and line / LFE jacks.
- Optional wireless connection via REL Aero.
- Available in lacquered finish in white or black.
- Dimensions: 305x362x382 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 16.3 kg.