A result of the synergies introduced in the UK REL Acoustics as a result of its integration into a US business group linked to high level audio, the TZero was born from the close collaboration between industrial designers and US engineers. And an experienced UK manufacturing team. The result is an elegant subwoofer with exceptional quality / price ratio and unmistakable High End spirit that incorporates the latest in mechanical and acoustic engineering to provide equal parts easy location and versatility, in order to satisfy both stereophonic and stereo audio purists Multichannel as home cinema enthusiasts and design fans.
- Active subwoofer with airtight enclosure and lower emission.
- 165 mm diameter transducer designed for large displacements without distortion.
- Internal amplifier in Class D of 100 W continuous.
- Connectivity Suite concept of REL, which allows simultaneous acceptance and control of low level signals (via RCA) and high (via Speakon connector).
- Circuit "REL-D" to ensure full compatibility with all type amplifiers working in Class D.
- Electronically protected.
- Dimensions: 216x241x260 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 6.8 kg.