Presented by its creators as a product in which quality and quantity are merged in equal parts, the 212SE not only aspires to reproduce the visceral sensations usually associated with real-size reproduction of serious and severe end but also to restore warmth and Mid-range harmonic structure. In terms of engineering, the 212SE is a product in which highly sophisticated solutions have been incorporated, starting with a stylish vertical enclosure whose base occupies a surface of very moderate dimensions (436x507 mm) that facilitates its installation. The heart of the new REL consists of two active front-emitting loudspeakers with metal alloy cone with a continuous profile of 300 mm diameter supplemented by two other passive types with the same characteristics located in the rear and lower panels. Logically, the "muscular" part of the 212SE is up to its speaker endowment and the requirements of REL Acoustics for such an exclusive subwoofer. Specifically, a Next Generation NextGen3 (D-Class) amplifier of 1,000 watts continuous (1,700 watts peak) and an input circuitry equipped with an extremely fast digital filter (group delay of only 8 milliseconds), which Allows each speaker to provide a maximum sound pressure level of 110 dB without distortion. The 212SE also features its generous connectivity, with high-level inputs via Speakon connector and stereo-level and monophonic (LFE) line level inputs with RCA connectors, plus optional wireless connectivity via the robust link Without compression LongBow (effective up to 15 m inside the same room).
- Reference active subwoofer.
- High versatility High Fidelity / Home Cinema.
- Principle of operation: active / passive system.
- Active front speakers (2) with 300 mm cone.
- Rear and rear passive speakers (2) with 300 mm cone.
- 1000 W RMS NextGen3 Class D internal amplifier.
- Frequency response: cutoff point at -6 dB at 21 Hz.
- Gain control range: 80 dB.
- High level inputs (with Neutrik connector), low level and LFE.
- LongBow wireless connection optionally available.
- Anti-resonant building enclosure with internal reinforcements.
- Electronically protected.
- Dimensions: 436x815'5x507 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 55.3 kg.