The entry-level model in MartinLogan's revamped Dynamo active subwoofer range combines a 203mm diameter inverted peripheral suspension polypropylene cone loudspeaker with a 75W continuous amplifier to deliver the ultimate in performance and versatility for a Unbeatable price. Equipped with Line (shared for LFE) and High Level inputs, the Dynamo 400 allows, despite its apparent simplicity, a level of detail and punch never seen before in bass reproduction, an exceptional response curve extension. and a sound pressure level capable of meeting the strictest demands in both music and film. Among the many highly innovative engineering solutions incorporated into this versatile subwoofer, the use of inverted peripheral suspensions in the built-in loudspeaker stands out first, combined with a high-power magnetic motor and an ultra-light and rigid diaphragm to ensure high performance. displacements required to obtain exceptionally natural bass in every application. Regarding the internal amplifier, the Dynamo 400 uses a high efficiency design configured in Class D equipped with MOSFET transistors, transformers and very high quality noise suppression circuits, to which is added the sophisticated IME filter (“Inverse Mathematical Equalization ”or Inverse Mathematical Equalization Filters”), which allows a much more precise response to low frequencies than that provided by the simple second-order and high-Q filters commonly used in subwoofers of the same price level.
• Active bass-reflex subwoofer with an exceptional quality / price ratio.
• Anti-turbulence bass-reflex port.
• 203 mm diameter polypropylene cone transducer.
• Front emission transducer with inverted peripheral suspension.
• 30-200 Hz frequency response, +/- 3 dB.
• Internal high-efficiency amplifier of 75 W continuous and 150 W peak.
• Line inputs (shared with LFE) and High Level.
• Enclosure with high rigidity panels and internal reinforcements.
• High versatility High Fidelity / Home Cinema.
• Dimensions: 337x385x349 mm (W x H x D).
• Weight: 12'9 kg.