The placement of the transducer in such a way as to radiate the sound to the floor allows the A 250 SUB to exhibit uncommon location flexibility by relying less on the conditioning factors imposed by the acoustics of the listening room. In this way, it is possible to complete the bass response of any stereo or multichannel set without having to be subject to the dictates of technology. The use of particularly elegant technical solutions developed by Boston Acoustics guarantees deep bass, defined and controlled in a wide range of situations.
- Active bass-reflex subwoofer with high performance and exceptional value for money.
- Lower emission ("down").
- Equipped with a 254 mm diameter woofer with DCD ("Deep Channel Design") exclusive to Boston Acoustics.
- BassTrac circuitry to maximize bass response while minimizing distortion.
- Internal amplifier of 100 W continuous and 250 W of peak.
- Finished in glossy black lacquer.
- Line and LFE inputs.
- High versatility High Fidelity / Home Cinema.
- Frequency response of 35-150 Hz, +/- 3 dB.
- Dimensions: 372x357x415 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 14.6 kg.