With a distinctive look already matched with the compact monitor The Kiss and the superb The Music column, The Poetry is one of the most elegant and technologically purified central speakers on the world market, expanding the exceptional sound possibilities and Unmistakable aesthetics of the Klimt series of Vienna Acoustics to the field of Home Theater. To do this, it combines the same coaxial flat-diaphragm transducer with radial reinforcements "Flat Spider Cone" that its sisters and two woofers of 230 mm diameter equipped with the exclusive diaphragm "Spider Cone "Of Vienna Acoustics. The location of the said coaxial transducer (180 mm diameter and a silk-dome tweeter integrated in its central area) in an independent enclosure inside the main body of the housing ensures, in combination with a frequency divider filter tuned to Heard and executed with the best components available, maintaining the integrity of the audio signal in the most demanding working conditions. In this way, The Poetry offers a unique combination of tonal balance, resolution and dynamic capability.
- Central channel 3 way speaker / 4 speakers.
- Built-in support integrated into the body of the system.
- Acoustics coaxial medium and treble speaker with flat cone of 180 mm exclusive of Vienna Acoustics.
- Two 230 mm woofers with "Spider Cone" cone exclusive to Vienna Acoustics.
- Frequency response of 32-20,000 Hz.
- Sensitivity of 90 dB / W / m.
- Nominal impedance of 8 ohms.
- Amplification power between 50 and 300 W RMS.
- Available in two exclusive lacquers (Black and Sapeli).
- Leveled timidly with the compact monitor The Kiss and The Music column.
- Dimensions / Weight of main enclosure: 920x270x550 mm (W x H x D) / 50 kg.
- Dimensions / Weight of the dedicated stand: 920x580x580 mm (W x H x D) / 40 kg.