Van den Hul The Sub Hybrid. Cable for connection of subwoofers.
An essential complement to guarantee a perfect connection between the audiovisual electronic routes and active subwoofers through the specific socket for the channel dedicated to the latter (".1"). Based on the application of the sophisticated technology used in the interconnection model. The Hybrid Integration, the sub hybrid Hybrid amorphous conductor central concentrator type "Fusion" developed by Van den Hul with a high quality dielectric and sound of a transparency, an exceptional dynamics and resolution. All this is completed by a powerful four-layer screen that maximizes immunity to all types of external interference.
- Unbalanced cable with very high performance for the connection of subwoofers.
- Based on van Fusion's exclusive Fusion material technology.
- Central conductor and shield equipped with exclusive drop layers in exclusive Exclusive Linear Structured Carbon from van den Hul.
- Cable composed of four screened conductors suitable for connection in two-wire.
- High immunity against external interfaces even with high lengths.
- Capacitance of 83 pF / m.
- Isolation of Hulliflex and Polyethylene.
- Available in lengths of 1, 3, 5, 10 and 15 meters.