The presence of a 200 mm diameter bass speaker sets the difference between the HSi 480 and its range partners in that it allows you to provide a bass with an extension, a depth and a forcefulness comparable to many loudspeakers for applications High Fidelity. In addition, the flexibility inherent to the use of a circular geometry for the frame, that allows to take advantage of the nooks and crannies of all types of domestic and professional constructions.
- 2-way / 2-speaker ceiling system.
- Equipped with a Kortec soft dome tweeter and a 200 mm diameter DCD copolymer cone midwoofer exclusive to Boston Acoustics.
- Tweeter mounted on a floating plate to improve dispersion.
- Grid with magnetic attachment.
- Frequency response of 45-20,000 Hz, +/- 3 dB.
- Nominal impedance of 8 ohms.
- Sensitivity of 89 dB / W / m.
- Recommended amplification power between 10 and 125 watts continuous.
- Exterior dimensions: 329 mm in diameter.
- Cutting dimensions: 276 mm in diameter and 127 mm deep.
- Weight: 2.27 kg.