Designed for custom installations where the bass response is going to be of great importance, the HSi 475 marks the mid-point of what could be called the "high end" of Boston Acoustics HSi built-in speaker systems. A product very well built, easy to disguise in any decoration and equipped with a technology that lives up to its illustrious ancestry.
- 2-way / 2-speaker wall-mounted system.
- Equipped with a Kortec soft dome tweeter and a 165 mm diameter DCD copolymer cone midwoofer exclusive to Boston Acoustics.
- Low diffraction front panel.
- Grid with magnetic attachment.
- Frequency response of 52-20,000 Hz, +/- 3 dB.
- Nominal impedance of 8 ohms.
- Sensitivity of 89 dB / W / m.
- Recommended amplification power between 10 and 125 watts continuous.
- External Dimensions: 223x290 mm (W x H).
- Cutting dimensions: 187x254x89 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 2.17 kg.