Located at the heart of the Boston Acoustics HSi ceiling mount range of loudspeakers, the HSi 470 is a genuine Hi-Fi speaker designed to deliver compact bass and treble clarity in home halls where you want to hide the origin Of sound as in commercial spaces such as shops, offices, restaurants or boardrooms in which perfect physical integration must match with a high quality sound.
- 2-way / 2-speaker ceiling system.
- Equipped with a Kortec soft dome tweeter and a 165 mm diameter DCD copolymer cone midwoofer exclusive to Boston Acoustics.
- Tweeter mounted on a floating plate to improve dispersion.
- Grid with magnetic attachment.
- Frequency response of 54-20,000 Hz, +/- 3 dB.
- Nominal impedance of 8 ohms.
- Sensitivity of 89 dB / W / m.
- Recommended amplification power between 10 and 100 watts continuous.
- External dimensions: 262 mm in diameter.
- Cutting dimensions: 225 mm in diameter and 121 mm in depth.
- Weight: 1.99 kg.