With the HSi 460, the Ceiling Recessed Speaker System concept has a new level of excellence thanks to its ability to accurately reproduce all the subtleties contained in the most dynamic digital sources of the moment. And it does so thanks to the use of widely contrasted technologies that can be found in many models of the range of High Fidelity of Boston Acoustics
- 2-way / 2-speaker ceiling system.
- Equipped with a Kortec soft dome tweeter and a 152 mm diameter DCD copolymer cone midwoofer exclusive to Boston Acoustics.
- Tweeter mounted on a floating plate to improve dispersion.
- Grid with magnetic attachment.
- Frequency response of 58-20,000 Hz, +/- 3 dB.
- Nominal impedance of 8 ohms.
- Sensitivity of 89 dB / W / m.
- Recommended amplification power between 10 and 100 watts continuous.
- External dimensions: 205 mm in diameter.
- Cutting dimensions: 171 mm in diameter and 108 mm deep.
- Weight: 1.63 kg.