The Bravo 20 is a high-performance multi-application loudspeaker whose unique design allows it to seamlessly integrate into walls, ceilings or corners (and, in general, where physical restrictions impose its law) on any residential space. Specially adapted to be attached or embedded in a wall, the Bravo 20 is a perfect choice for users who do not want to see the speakers of their equipment, while its metallic grid and its contemporary design make it suitable to accompany A flat TV.
- Compact monitor with exceptional quality / price ratio for mounting on walls, ceilings or corners.
- Wide sound scene in both stereo and multi-channel installations.
- Ultrathin transducers exclusive to Boston Acoustics.
- Equipped with a VR aluminum dome tweeter and a 115 mm diameter cone midwoofer from Boston Acoustics.
- 2 way system / 2 speakers.
- Frequency response of 80-20,000 Hz.
- Nominal impedance of 8 ohms.
- Sensitivity of 89 dB / W / m.
- Amplification power between 15 and 125 watts continuous.
- Dimensions: 366x167x112 mm (W x H x D).