Superior model of the two satellites that integrate MartinLogan's new series of Outdoor Living Outdoor Speaker Systems, the Outdoor Sat 60 is an attractive and compact waterproof satellite that not only brings sound performance and reliability to the highest level in outdoor sound reproduction throughout Type but also puts in the hands of the installer a scalable solution both at the system configuration level and connection options. In engineering terms, the Outdoor Sat 60 is a 2-way system that combines a 153 mm diameter mineral filled composite cone midwoofer and a ferrofluid cooled 19 mm aluminum dome tweeter in an attractive And compact synthetic enclosure (ABS with dark bronze finish) designed to withstand all kinds of environmental conditions (ultraviolet radiation included) and be easily installed in any space. In addition, the Outdoor Sat 60 can be connected in either standard "passive" mode (its impedance is 8 ohms) or in large-scale installations powered by a 70/100 V line, while it supports a wide range of options Of installation (surface, nailed to the ground, buried) for which the relevant accessories are available.
• Ultra-compact high-performance outdoor satellite speaker.
• 2 way / 2 speaker system with waterproof ABS enclosure.
• Dedicated custom transducers by MartinLogan.
• Immune to ultraviolet radiation.
• Extensive installation options.
• Compatible with standard amplifiers and 70 V / 100 V lines.
• Frequency response of 90-20,000 Hz, +/- 3 dB.
• 8 ohm impedance.
• Sensitivity of 92 dB / W / m.
• Power of the associated amplifier between 15 and 120 W RMS.
• Dimensions: 210x210x286 mm (W x H x D).
• Weight: 3 kg.