The ML-65R is a versatile stereo / dual monaural speaker system designed to integrate high quality sound into all types of exteriors. A geometry perfectly assimilable to that of any rock of the habitually can be found in patios or gardens of residential spaces does not prevent the two new speakers of MartinLogan show some sound qualities that not only surpass those of equivalent designs of other Brands but compete with those of many acoustic boxes used in equipment of High Fidelity.
Equipped with a reinforced airtight enclosure finished in a very convincing appearance of false stone that facilitates its integration into the floor of all types of exteriors, the ML-65R also emphasizes using high-quality speakers comparable to those used in indoor models of The brand, namely two titanium dome tweeters of 25 mm in diameter and a woofer with polypropylene cone filled with mineral and double movable coil of 165 mm. The ML-65R is complete with a water-resistant stainless steel and ultraviolet
- High-quality acoustic box for use in all types of exteriors.
- Form of false stone to integrate in gardens and courtyards.
- 2-way design / 3 speakers (2 tweeters and 1 woofer).
- Possibility of operation in stereophonic and double monophonic mode.
- Waterproof and ultraviolet radiation protective grid.
- Frequency response of 66-20,000 Hz, +/- 2 dB.
- Sensitivity of 89 dB / W / m.
- Nominal impedance of 8 ohms in stereo and 4 ohms in mono.
- Maximum amplification power of 70 W in stereo and 35 W in mono
- Dimensions: 282x310x270 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 5'5 kg.