The third of the MartinLogan Installer Series outdoor loudspeaker systems comes with an enclosure of identical geometry, but dimensions slightly reduced compared to the immediately preceding model ML-65AW. All this to offer a practical, reliable, affordable and high quality sound option to the sounding of all types of exterior both domestic and professional / commercial. Again, we find a solid hermetic enclosure (which avoids the entry of foreign elements and potentially harmful to sound quality), whose curved geometry contributes equally to enrich its appeal and minimize the generation of possible resonances. Then the titanium dome tweeter developed especially by MartinLogan for its Installer Series is combined with a 140 mm diameter mid / bass speaker with polypropylene cone, filled with mica, to offer a clean and energetic restitution of all kinds Of recordings. In addition, a support of polymer and stainless steel guarantees a non-invasive installation even in the most sensitive spaces with aesthetics.
• High-quality loudspeaker for outdoor installation.
• 2-way design / 2 speakers of exceptional quality / price ratio.
• Suitable for all types of residential and commercial spaces.
• Hermetic enclosure and ultraviolet resistant grilles.
• Assembly tools supplied as standard.
• Frequency response of 85-20,000 Hz, +/- 2 dB.
• Sensitivity of 90 dB / W / m.
• Nominal impedance of 8 ohms.
• Power of the associated amplifier: 15-90 W RMS.
• Overall dimensions: 178x246x194 mm (W x H x D).
• Weight: 3'05 kg.