With a unique design and technology, the Dynamo Outdoor Sub 120 is an imposing and refined subwoofer for underground mounting designed not only to provide sound performance and reliability at the highest level in outdoor sounding of all types but also to put into the hands of the installer Scalable solution at both the system configuration and connection options level to expand the bass response of any MartinLogan Outdoor Living series model speaker system. Of passive type, the Dynamo Outdoor Sub 120 assembles, in a room designed specifically to be buried, a spectacular transducer of very high performance of 305 mm of diameter equipped with a cone of compound stuffed of mineral and a movable coil oversized -64 mm Of diameter - of great power. Thanks to this, the Dynamo Outdoor 120 is able, in the company of an external amplifier of high power (a value of 500 continuous watts is recommended) to produce a sound effects literally visceral, seismic, taking the concept of sonorous reproduction in exteriors to a New dimension
• Very high passive outdoor subwoofer.
• Designed to complement MartinLogan Outdoor Living satellites.
• Designed for underground mounting.
• Custom 305mm transducer made by MartinLogan.
• Frequency response of 28-135 Hz, +/- 3 dB.
• 8 ohm impedance.
• Sensitivity of 91 dB / W / m.
• Power of the associated amplifier between 15 and 1,000 W RMS.
• Overall dimensions: 400x600x457 mm (W x H x D).
• Weight: 28'1 kg.