First model of the sophisticated and very exclusive series of absolute reference of the prestigious Austrian acoustic manufacturer Vienna Acoustics, baptized with the name of Klimt in honor to the Viennese painter Gustav Klimt (born in 1862), The Music (denomination that agrees with the Of a work of the mentioned artist dedicated to his admired Ludwig van Beethoven) is an extraordinary system of speakers that uses technological innovations and aesthetics of first order to take the reproduction of the music to levels of realism worthy of its name.
With an impressive look and construction and finishes worthy of a work of art, The Music is a powerful bass-reflex column (with three rear ports) that stands out, firstly, by the revolutionary 180 mm concentric plane transducer Diameter mounted in an independent enclosure located in the upper part of the main block (and completely uncoupled from it) and allows to reproduce, in combination with the silk dome tweeter in its central part, no less than 7 octaves of music. To this must be added a piezoelectric supertweeter of the prestigious Japanese firm Murata which extends the frequency response of the system up to 100,000 Hz. Concerning the reproduction of the lower part of the spectrum, its restitution is entrusted to three transducers "Spidercones" Of 250 mm exclusive of Vienna Acoustics, that allow to achieve a unique combination of extension and control.
- 4-way bass reflex system / 6 speakers.
- Enclosure divided into two blocks completely independent and decoupled from each other.
- Adjustable top block in vertical and horizontal planes.
- Vienna acoustics exclusive coaxial mid and treble loudspeakers of 180 mm.
- Three 250mm "Spidercones" bass speakers exclusive to Vienna Acoustics.
- Piezoelectric supertweeter Murata.
- Frequency response of 22-100,000 Hz.
- Sensitivity of 91 dB / W / m.
- Nominal impedance of 4 ohms.
- Amplification power between 50 and 500 W RMS.
- Available in piano black and authentic wood veneers.
- Dimensions: 273x1,295x630 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 82 kg.