The Mozart Grand Symphony Edition is a stylized 2.5-way bass-reflex column that represents the culmination of a conceptual line that, at the time, made possible the passage of the remembered Mozart model to the celebrated Mozart Grand. Hence the introduction of such significant changes as the replacement of the lower "midwoofer" (ie the one responsible for extending the bass response), so far a traditional cut design, by a model equipped with one of the reputed "Spider Vienna Acoustics ", which, in conjunction with subtle modifications in the frequency divider filter, makes it possible for the new realization of the Austrian brand to present such relevant improvements as superior clarity and response speed, a noticeable extension Of the bass response and a sense of rhythm that very few speakers of its kind and price are able to bring.
- 2.5-way bass reflex system.
- Includes two Vienna Acoustics exclusive Spider-Cone X3P cone midwoofers and a neodymium triple-magnet silk dome tweeter.
- Frequency divider filter implemented with audiophile grade components.
- High stiffness enclosure.Frequency response of 30-20,000 Hz.
- Rated impedance of 4 ohms.
- Sensitivity of 90 dB / W / m.
- Power amplification between 30 and 200 W RMS.
- Dimensions: 216x972x343 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 26.3 kg.