The Beethoven Baby Grand Symphony Edition is an evolved version of the renowned Beethoven Baby Grand, with which it shares the same aesthetic and the same perfectionist obsession in its manufacture, reaffirms the philosophy of Vienna Acoustics in the sense that the key element in the development of its Loudspeakers is the quality of the speakers and the circuitry that manages them. A newly developed magnet motor with a newly developed neodymium magnet has been added to the tweeter, adding to the significant improvements in the X3P media transducer and the legendary X3P "Spider-Cone" woofers which, in turn, Set up a frequency divider filter that manages to integrate the set optimally.
• High performance loudspeaker.
• Made entirely by hand in the European Union.
• Vienna Acoustics exclusive fully refurbished speakers.
• Frequency divider filter with very high quality components and tolerance equal to or less than 1%.
• New base with decoupling tips to improve overall stability.
• 3-way bass reflex system / 4 speakers.
• Frequency response of 30-22,000 Hz.
• Sensitivity of 91 dB / W / m.
• Nominal impedance of 4 ohms.
• Power of the attack amplifier between 40 and 250 continuous watts.
• Dimensions: 216x1,016x375 mm (W x H x D).
• Weight: 27'75 kg.