As a cusp of Tannoy's know-how in the field of speakers for home applications, the Kingdom Royal alone represents a new generation of speaker systems as a result of the unique solutions and refinement concentrate it incorporates. This is the case of its radically innovative enclosure and the materials used on one of its parts - including the Italian leather lining completing its front panel - and, above all, its latest generation "Dual Concentric" transducer with Cryo-treated tweeter. One of the best speakers of the moment.
- State-of-the-art absolute reference loudspeaker.
- 4-way bass reflex system (co-axial enclosure for coaxial transducer).
- Equipped with a 305 mm diameter "Dual Concentric" coaxial transducer with cryogenically treated tweeter.
- Supertweeter of magnesium alloy.
- Multi-position divider filter for supertweeter and coaxial adjustment by the user.
- Constructed with components of the highest quality.
- Enclosure built with high density agglomerate panels and internal reinforcements.
- Frequency response of 24-61,000 Hz (cutoff points at -6 dB).
- Sensitivity of 96 dB / W / m.
- Nominal impedance of 8 ohms.
- Amplification power between 20 and 600 watts continuous.
- Maximum sound pressure level of 126 dB at 1 m.
- Dimensions: 585x1,275x600 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 120 kg.