Direct deposition of the remarkable conceptual and technological advances that made possible the monumental "The Sonus faber", the Aida is also a product in which innovation plays a key role. It uses a 3'5 way configuration mounted in a lira-shaped enclosure which, compared to other solutions previously applied by Sonus faber, significantly increases the structural robustness of the assembly and ensures a perfect management of the energy generated in the interior of The speaker. Another element that confirms the exceptionality of the Aida is the presence of a tree constructed from a non-magnetic steel alloy that holds firmly the internal spaces corresponding to the transducers of the frontal sound system (consisting of a tweeter, Two woofers). To this must be added the concept of Tuned Mass Damper (an element designed to handle dispersion and spurious vibrations), the exclusive scheme Z.V.T. ("Zero Vibration Transmission", derived directly from The Sonus faber model and fundamental to decoupling the speaker from the surface of the stand) and the so-called "Stealth Reflex" (which provides important advantages in terms Of extension of the response in the bass and reduction of the distortion associated with it, and also). In addition, the Aida incorporates another exclusive system of Sonus faber called "Sound Field Shaper", materialized in a rear emission subsystem formed by a tweeter and a media speaker) exclusively designed to achieve a perfect balance between direct sound And reflected). But what is undoubtedly the most imaginative refinement of the new Sonus faber is a hybrid suspension system named "Bow Spring" which combines a kind of "crossbow" as a bending structure and a Elastomer with progressive action in order to reduce spurious resonances and acoustic feedback. Regarding the direct emission, it is necessary to emphasize the presence of the exclusive frontal tweeter DAD ("Damped Apex Dome", mixture of classic dome and annular transducer) for the reproduction of the high frequencies of the spectrum Without any harmonic or spatial limitations. Also the finishes of the Aida are "Out of Parameters", with two external "wings" that embrace the central body of the enclosure, that in turn closes in the base (that hides the "way 0'5", a sophisticated radiator 320 mm diameter subwoofer and lower emission designed by Sonus Faber) through the aforementioned "Arched Pier", made of aerospace grade anodized aluminum, and in the upper area of which is a tempered glass mirror that enhances the timeless beauty of A hand-built product in Italy.
- Absolute reference soundpad composed of a main front system and a back subsystem to control the direct field / reverberant field ratio.
- 3'5 way "Stealth" bass-reflex system with sound field shaping technology, and Sonus faber exclusive vibration suppression scheme.
- Lira shaped enclosure with curved multi-layer panels and several internal sub-sections.
- Ultra-rigid cone subwoofer 320 mm diameter and bottom loading designed by Sonus faber.
- Non-resonant frequency divisor filter with optimum amplitude and phase response performed with audiophile grade components and cut-off points at 55, 180, 250 and 3,000 Hz.
- Completely handcrafted in Italy.
- Frequency response of 20-35,000 Hz.
- Sensitivity of 92 dB / W / m.
- Nominal impedance of 4 ohms.
- Pot of amplifier asoc. Between 100 and 1000 watts c.
- Dimensions: 482x1,725x780 mm (W x H x D).
- Net weight: 165 kg per box.