The idea underlying the ElectroMotion is to create a range of highly versatile and affordable loudspeaker systems that will carry the possibilities of the different tape transducer systems used by MartinLogan to the transducers that equip their loudspeakers. This is the case of the most affordable version created to date of the legendary XStat electrostatic panel, used in the ElectroMotion range model designed for stereo listening and / or reproducing the main channels of an A / V system and combining a membrane Mounted on the unmistakable MartinLogan curvilinear panel, supported by a structure that has composite material and aluminum. The central channel model, named ElectroMotion C2, combines two electrodynamic midwoofers with one of the aforementioned Folded Motion XT tweeters, while the ElectroMotion FX2 effects monitor uses a very similar configuration (although with a Unique "midwoofer") to complete the perimeter field created by musical and cinematographic recordings with multichannel sound.
- Hybrid tape / electrodynamic monitor for effects channels of A / V systems.
- Martin Logan exclusive "Folded Motion XT" ribbon tweeter.
- Electrodynamic "midwoofers" of 165 mm diameter mounted in bass-reflex enclosure.
- Frequency divider filter implemented with audiophile grade components.
- Frequency response 55-25,000 Hz, +/- 3 dB.
- Sensitivity of 93 dB / W / m.
- Nominal impedance of 5 ohms.
- Amplification power between 20 and 200 W RMS per channel.
- Dimensions: 355x379x172 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 7.3 kg.