Undoubtedly the most advanced single-room speaker in the history of Wilson Audio, the Yvette stands out immediately for an enclosure whose bold geometry resembles that of many of its older sisters. This means that this beautiful column benefits from Wilson Audio's latest research in the field of advanced materials in order to optimize performance in the time domain and minimize very low frequency resonances. In order to do this, it uses an enclosure built mainly with panels of third generation of the exclusive material "X" of the American firm in combination with the also exclusive material "S", the latter characterized by its contributions to the reproduction of the average frequencies. In particular, the aforementioned "S" material is used in the "bass" panel which supports the subwoofer in order to optimize the integration of its response in phase with that of the treble and bass transducers. To this must be added an innovative port for the room that houses the media speaker whose design is very similar to that used in models such as the Alexandria XLF, Alexx, Alexia and Sasha Serie 2. On the other hand, the panel that supports The tweeter is built on the aforementioned "X" material to optimize phase response and scattering. Of the Yvette also it is necessary to emphasize the extreme care placed in the design of apparently "secondary" elements like the protective grids, as well as the presence, in the back zone of the enclosure of isolated, that allows the user to accede to the exclusive one Fine tuning system using Wilson Audio resistors. Also, the Yvette's speaker selection has been carefully designed with the MKIII version of the celebrated Treble transducer "Convergent Synergy Tweeter" from the US firm on the one hand and, on the other hand, a media loudspeaker identical to that used in the Alexandria XLF Plus a woofer originally developed for the Alexia whose structure is very similar to that of the employee in the new Alexx and the future WAMM "G2"
- 3-way bass reflex speaker / 3 reference speakers.
- Enclosure with front panels made of "X" and "S" material by Wilson Audio.
- Transducers made to measure for Wilson Audio.
- Frequency divider filter implemented with the highest quality components.
- Adjusting resistors in a sealed rear panel chamber.
- XLF charging port for the media speaker.
- Completion in several layers of very high quality paint.
- Frequency response of 20-25,000 Hz, +/- 3 dB.
- Nominal impedance of 4 ohms (minimum of 2'94 ohms).
- Sensitivity of 86 dB / W / m.
- Power of the associated amplifier: minimum of 50 W RMS per channel.
- Dimensions: 336'6x1.041'4 (without tips) x509'2 mm (W x H x D).
- Net weight: 79.38 kg.
- Special finishes: AMARILLO YELLOW, CLASSIC ORANGE, TITAN RED, CARMEN RED, SEA-FORM GREEN, BLANCO FUJI, BIARRITZ WHITE, TOPAZ, MAHOGANY, DIAMOND BLACK, ESTORIL BLUE. (Consult).