Basic model of the new Definition series, this compact monitor designed to be placed on custom supports, it assembles a single co-axial transducer "Dual Concentric", that integrates a titanium dome tweeter of 25 mm with technology of wide band basin WideBand guide Tulip wave and a treated paper cone of 200 mm diameter and 44 mm moving coil. Thanks to a perfectly tuned 19-liter loudspeaker and a high-quality crossover filter optimized with Tannoy's unique cryogenic treatment, the DC8 boasts such powerful sound as articulated with all kinds of sound recordings.
- Compact 2-way bass-reflex monitor / 2 speakers (mounted on Tannoy exclusive "Dual Concentric" coaxial transducer).
- Noble wood enclosure selected for its acoustic properties.
- Crossover filter with special cryogenic treatment.
- Frequency response of 42-35,000 Hz (cutoff points at -6 dB).
- Sensitivity of 88 dB / W / m.
- Nominal impedance of 8 ohms.
- Maximum amplification power of 87 watts RMS and 350 watts peak.
- Dimensions: 271x470x260 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 10 kg.