Compact base monitor of the new Olympica speaker family, created by the legendary Italian firm Sonus faber to pay tribute to the great architect Andrea Palladio and his emblematic Teatro Olimpico (located in the town of Vicenza, the same headquarters The Italian manufacturer), the Olympica I perpetuates with an unmistakable good taste the visual and tangible emotions that have always distinguished the products of the brand. Designed from scratch, it combines high quality wooden elements in its enclosure with authentic luxury finishes and a form that incorporates refinements used in the sensational Aida model. All this, without forgetting speakers designed in all its details by Sonus faber to adapt to the millimeter to the specifications of the Olympica I and an innovative system of ducts bass-reflex that provides - with the aid of filtering circuitry tuned to ear - a Exceptionally accurate bass response.
- Compact 2-way monitor / 2 loudspeakers of very high performance and exceptional value for money.
- Completely designed and built in Italy.
- Lime-shaped asymmetric enclosure constructed with solid walnut veneer and plates based on the Aida model.
- Speakers specifically developed by Sonus faber, featuring DAD ("Damped Apex Dome") tweeter and Sonus faber exclusive composite midwoofer.
- Frequency divider filter. Non resonant and pend. Progressive tuned to ear.
- Bass-reflex load system with laminar flow in vertical and horizontal direction exclusive of S.F
- Optional custom bracket constructed of anodized aluminum.
- Frequency response of 50-30,000 Hz.
- Sensitivity of 87 dB / W / m.
- Nominal impedance of 4 ohms.
- Pot. Of the aso amplifier. Between 40 and 150 watts cont.
- Dimensions: 222x354x368 mm (W x H x D).
- Dim with optional stand included: 287x1.068x435 mm (W x H x D).