The largest of the three compact monitors of the versatile A-series stands out by combining a midwoofer with Boston Acoustics's exclusive DCD (Deep Channel Design) technology, which allows for deep, defined bass from measured amplification power , With what this entails in terms of cost optimization of the configured system. On the other hand, a very grateful aesthetic facilitates the integration in all types of spaces, while the well-known versatility of the Boston Acoustics M Series makes it suitable for all types of applications.
- Compact monitor with high performance and exceptional value for money.
- Equipped with a Kortec soft dome tweeter and a DCD ("Deep Channel Design") midwoofer exclusive to Boston Acoustics.
- High versatility High Fidelity / Home Cinema.
- Finished in glossy black lacquer.
- Protective grid with magnetic attachment.
- Gold plated connection terminals.
- 2-way bass reflex system / 2 speakers.
- Frequency response of 51-25,000 Hz.
- Nominal impedance of 8 ohms.
- Sensitivity of 89 dB / W / m.
- Amplification power between 10 and 150 watts continuous.
- Dimensions: 210x330x265 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 6.3 kg.