The most compact of the shelf speakers that are part of the Boston Acoustics Series A differs from its two older sisters by mounting a smaller diameter mid / bass speaker with DCD technology, allowing you to display a bass response Unusual in a design of its kind. Also, like the A26 and the A25, the A23 can be positioned in any position in all types of stereo and multichannel systems, while its minimal intrusion into the receiving space facilitates its perfect integration in all types of decorations.
- Ultracompact monitor with high performance and exceptional value for money.
- Equipped with a Kortec soft dome tweeter and a DCD ("Deep Channel Design") midwoofer exclusive to Boston Acoustics.
- High versatility High Fidelity / Home Cinema.
- Finished in glossy black lacquer.
- Protective grid with magnetic attachment.
- Gold plated connection terminals.
- 2-way bass reflex system / 2 speakers.
- Frequency response of 80-25,000 Hz.
- Nominal impedance of 8 ohms.
- Sensitivity of 86 dB / W / m.
- Amplification power between 10 and 150 watts continuous.
- Dimensions: 133x205x126 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 2.1 kg.