Astell & Kern AK 70. Portable player.
The AK70 is a seductive and advanced product that retains a good part of the exceptional functionalities of its older brothers to concentrate them in the portable audio player of Astell & Kern more compact to date, leaving aside the celebrated AK Jr. It incorporates a robust body Of exquisitely machined aluminum in which immediately emphasizes the characteristic control wheel of side volume and the slot of load for a micro-SD card, destined to expand in 128 GB extra the internal memory of 64 GB. All this is complemented by a spacious and practical LCD touch screen with WVGA resolution of 3'3 "diameter, which allows the user to control and customize in real time the contents that are listening. At the heart of the AK70, we found an electronics that would already have wanted many high-resolution digital sources from just a few years ago. Thus, the D / A conversion section is based on one of the renowned "chips" CS4398 by US firm Cirrus Logic, which enables it to reproduce bit-bit quality 24 bit / 192 kHz. A sample frequency converter converts PCM signals at 32 bits / 384 kHz-352 kHz to 24 bits / 192 kHz, while DSD signals (at 2.8 MHz or 5'6 MHz) are converted To 24-bit / 176 kHz PCM. Another section in which the AK70 shines especially is the connectivity, which incorporates a balanced analog output for a 2.5 mm connector and four poles, and a USB output, capable of sending both PCM signals with quantification up to 384 kHz , As native DSD signals, in this case using the DoP standard ("DSD over PCM"). In addition, the new Astell & Kern features USB-DAC functionality, allowing you to convert signals from a PC or Mac (up to 24 bits / 96 kHz) via USB port and play them back through your line output. Another area in which the AK70 shines especially is the connectivity, both "traditional" and networks, thanks to its functionality AK Connect and its compatibility DLNA v1.0.
- Very high performance portable audio player.
- Capable to reproduce bit by bit PCM signals up to 24 bits / 192 kHz.
- Equipped with 1 D / A converter with 32-bit architecture.
- DSD64 / 128 compatible with previous conversion to PCM.
- Compatible Bluetooth v4.0.
- Built-in USB DAC functionality.
- Balanced analog output and optical digital output.
- Body made of aluminum.
- Internal memory 64 GB + external (optional) 128 GB via SD.
- Wireless connectivity via DLNA 1.0 via AK Connect app.
- Compatible with Astell & Kern AMO and CD-RIPPER models.
- Frequency response of 10-70,000 Hz, +/- 0.55 dB (balanced mode).
- -130 dB crosstalk (balanced mode.
- Signal-to-noise ratio of 116 dB (balanced mode).
- Synchro clock with 50 ps jitter level.
- Impedance output of 1 ohm in line and 2 ohms in headphones.
- Dimensions: 75'15x112'4x15'45 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 205 g.