The unmistakable aesthetics of Wadia is the cover letter of the digital audio processor di322, a product designed with the intention of placing the American company in the forefront of the reproduction of music recorded in digital format as a result of the addition of Full compatibility with the highest resolution DSD files to the brand's product range. The di322 is able to play through its USB input not only the popular music files in DSD64 and DSD128 but also those encoded in DSD256, a format common to most modern recording studios. Also via USB input, the new Wadia is compatible with equally very "pro" PCM files with quantization at 32 bits and sampling frequency up to 384 kHz - compatibility with DXD formats with sampling at 352'8 kHz and DXD with sampling at 384 kHz included - which puts the di322 at the top of the digital audio processors for domestic applications on the world market. The new Wadia also includes digital inputs in the traditional S / PDIF and EIAJ-TosLink optical coaxial formats that accept signals up to 24 bits / 192 kHz, while a special DIN socket will facilitate the perfect integration of the device with future products of the brand. In the field of analog connectivity, it should be noted that the di322 incorporates an audiophile grade output circuitry with balanced and unbalanced jacks, to which must be added a specialized high-power headphone amplifier that ensures optimal performance listening In privacy.
- Digital audio processor for reference.
- Built-in audiophile grade analog preamplifier.
- Switching power supply with special "R-Core" transformer.
- Headphone amplifier compatible with impedances from 20 to 600 ohms.
- Coaxial and optical digital inputs compatible with 24-bit / 192 kHz signals.
- Compatible USB input DSD64 / 128/256 and DXD at 352'8 kHz / 384 kHz.
- Balanced and unbalanced analog outputs.
- DIN socket for easy integration with future Wadia products.
- Aluminum construction with top glass panel.
- Frequency response of 4-20,000 Hz, +/- 0.5 dB.
- Signal-to-noise ratio of 110 dB.
- Dynamic range of 100 dB.
- Dimensions: 454x86x508 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 11.4 kg.