The ECD 2 is a stylish digital audio processor that combines the unmistakable minimalist aesthetics and the celebrated technical sophistication of Electrocompaniet's achievements in a product designed for those who have on computers and portable audio players their main source of musical content and, In turn, wish to enjoy the latter with the level of detail, warmth and spatiality demanded by the most purist audiophiles. A product whose essence lies in the combination of ultra modern digital circuitry with an analog section of classic cut made with components selected for their sound qualities.
- Fully balanced circuital topology.
- Minimized distortion, noise and jitter levels.
- 24-bit / 192 kHz D / A conversion scheme.
- Resampling incoming digital signals at 24 bits / 192 kHz.
- Frequency response of 0-5-48,000 kHz.
- Background noise level below -145 dB.
- Balanced and unbalanced analog outputs.
- Digital inputs asynchronous USB, S / PDIF coaxial and EIAJ-TosLink optics.
- Volume control to facilitate direct connection to a power stage.
- Dimensions: 465x78x316 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 8 kg.