Fine-tuned version of its renowned predecessor, the CD6006 is a compact disc reader with specially selected components and a new circuit topology, among other imaginative solutions. The first is a generous power supply that powers the digital and analog circuits of the device, while a high quality D / A conversion chip CS4398 converts the digital signals into Analog and "push" the latter to the outputs with gold-plated RCA connectors after passing through the small signal amplifier Marantz materialized in one of the exclusive HDAM-SA2 modules of the Japanese company. In addition, the CD6006 includes the same remote control as its predecessor, with which it is also possible to control the PM6006. In turn, the brand's engineers have added stiffer feet to ease vibration removal and practical digital iPod connectivity. To conclude, let us note that the CD6006 houses a sophisticated headphone amplifier with gain adjustment to ensure compatibility with a wide range of headphones. The result is an extraordinarily musical and well built product with an unbeatable price.
- Exceptional quality / price CD player.
- Front USB port "Made for iPhone / iPod" homologated.
- Supports WAV, MP3, AAC and WMA files via USB devices.
- Executed with rigorously selected high quality components.
- High-quality 24-bit / 192 kHz D / A conversion and high-precision clock.
- Exclusive HDAM-SA2 circuits from Marantz.
- Audiophile grade headphone amplifier with gain control.
- Double-layer base and high stiffness decoupling feet.
- Frequency response of 2-20,000 Hz.
- Dynamic range of 100 dB.
- Signal-to-noise ratio of 110 dB.
- Available in black and gold / silver
- Dimensions: 440x105x340 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 6.5 kg.