Designed for those looking for high-end music at the most competitive price possible, the CD5005 is a compact disc player that incorporates everything that was offered by its predecessor, the CD5004 (including Marantz HDAM-SA2 modules), with the addition of a "chip" Improved D / A conversion - the renowned CS4398 - and a new extremely reliable CD transport mechanic, both adopted from its older brother, the CD6005. As expected in a product of its generation, the CD5005 plays CD, CD-R and CD-RW discs, as well as MP3, WMA and WAV files, and includes in its key circuits components tailor-made for fine-tuning sound. In turn, the EX Audio (Clusive) mode allows you to further improve sound quality by switching off functions such as digital output and tone control when they are not used. The new Marantz CD player also includes an improved remote control, as well as a standby mode of low consumption and an automatic mode. To conclude, it is important to note the presence of analog outputs with gold-plated audiophile grade connectors, a high quality headphone output and an easy-to-read function display.
- Compact disc player of exceptional relation c / p.
- Compatible CD and CD-R / RW and WAV, MP3 and WMA files.
- A 24-bit / 192 kHz audiophile grade D / A conversion scheme with high-precision timing clock.
- Marantz exclusive HDAM-SA2 circuitry to maximize sound quality.
- Coaxial and optical digital inputs.
- Headphone amplifier. With discrete components.
- EX Audio mode (clusive) to preserve the purity of the audio signal.
- Frequency response of 10-20,000 Hz.
- Signal-to-noise ratio of 110 dB.
- Dynamic range of 100 dB.
- Dimensions: 440x105x338 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 5 kg.