Van den Hul 3T The Valley Hybrid XLR. Interconnect audio cable.
The 3T The Valley Hybrid is the gateway to the universe of 3T technology in balanced modulation cables. The two central conductors are formed by 21 3T conductors of 150 microns in diameter coated with a Structured Linear Carbon (LSC) layer to improve the resolution and the spatial properties of the sound. In the unbalanced version, the two central conductors are used - with the same structure as in the balanced model - for signal transport and earth connection. Also, a 3-layer shield is available for the absorption of spurious signals.
- Based on the 3T technology ("True Transmission Technology") exclusive to van den Hul.
- Combined 3T + Hybrid conductors (Structured Linear Carbon layer plus silver-plated copper mass cable).
- Available in balanced and unbalanced version.
- 3-layer shield for the absorption of spurious signals.
- Available in lengths of 0'8, 1 and 1'5 meters.