Integrated into the prestigious Classic range of Pro-Ject, the Xtension 9 Evolution stands out firstly for the refined minimalism of its design, which is combined with dimensions that allow it to be adapted to any furniture / rack for audio components available in the market. From the new Pro-Ject turntable, it stands out firstly a chassis made of high-density MDF that combines high mass and low resonance levels, to which a floating sub-frame is added by magnetic suspension. The combination of this scheme with a massive plate 30 mm thick whose construction uses a metal alloy optimized by engineers Pro-Ject and additionally buffered with thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) allows the Xtension 9 Evolution to exhibit an exquisitely neutral behavior In mechanoacoustic terms. The squaring of the circle is completed with the top of the plate, made of recycled vinyl and behaving like a perfect mat. The entire set - in fact an innovative and elaborate "sandwich" structure - is "baked" to later be subjected to a high precision balancing. To this must be added the extremely quiet operation provided by the use of an inverted ceramic bearing with magnetic support and belt drive with electronically controlled spin speed. The new Pro-Ject turntable is completed with a sophisticated 9cc Evolution carbon fiber tube and tube holder designed and built by the Austrian firm.
- Turntables of very high performance and exceptional relation c / p.
- Large thickness MDF chassis and magnetically suspended subframe.
- Pro-Ject's unique 9-inch carbon fiber arm.
- Ortofon Quintet Black Cartridge.
- High precision belt drive with electronically controlled motor
- Dish of a. Metal and high mass elastomers and 300 mm thick.
- Turning speeds of 33 and 45 RPM.
- External power supply.
- Compatible with capsules weighing between 4 and 14 g.
- Dimensions: 465x185x360 mm (W x H x D) with the lid closed.
- Weight: 16 kg.